A simple and effective recipe to make real homemade Ferrero Rocher
I don't know if you're a Ferrero Rocher fan like me? Every time I get one, I absolutely have to eat one on the spot and say in my head aaaalléluia! Here is a recipe circulating quite a bit on the web right now to show us how to make it at home. Basically, if you follow the instructions, you can have endless Ferrero Rocher at home, the dream!
Ingredients (for 12 rocks):
- 300 grams of Nutella
- 300 grams of milk chocolate
- 200 grams of hazelnuts
- 100 grams of waffle cookies
- 50 grams of cashew nuts
- In a bowl, crush the waffle cookies and the hazelnuts.
- Add the Nutella and mix well.
- Shape 12 small balls with the mixture.
- Refrigerate the Nutella balls for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the milk chocolate and crush the cashew nuts. Mix them up.
- After 30 minutes or when the balls have hardened, cover the balls with the chocolate mixture.
- Put your DIY Ferrero Rocher house in the freezer.
- Let come to room temperature and devour them.