Businesses in the Old Port of Montreal are ransacked
Several videos are currently circulating on the web where we can see people ransacking businesses in the Old Port of Montreal. Police are presently on the scene to try to contain the overflow following the curfew protest in Montreal.
Scander freedom while ransacking shop windows that are already tearing up. It's disheartening / outrageous.
But where is the benevolence that we wished for at the beginning of the year? https://t.co/FYerNq96Yf
- Marwah Rizqy 🌈 (@marwahrizqy) April 12, 2021
- John R Kennedy (@JRK_Media) April 12, 2021
- Sabrina Rivet (@SabrinaRivet) April 12, 2021
- Étienne Fortin-Gauthier (@EtienneFG) April 12, 2021
Images of Old Montreal after the demonstration to challenge the curfew reduced to 20 p.m. #rcmtl
- Pascal Robidas (@pascalrobidas) April 12, 2021
- Mélissa François (@melissa_francoi) April 12, 2021