My 7 favorites for the holiday season at the Casino de Mont-Tremblant
Last weekend, I decided to go to the Casino de Mont-Tremblant for my first Christmas party. The atmosphere is at its maximum with the theme at the heart of the holidays. The casino is already decorated in Christmas mode with trees, the large fireplace at the entrance and the small snowflake-shaped lights in front of the main door. I can say without a doubt that all of the employees were lovely to us: Mauritius the shuttle driver, Linda who brought me a hot chocolate as soon as I set foot in the establishment, Dominica the barmaid who made us the cocktails for the holidays, Gabriel our server who has surprises in store for us to please us and Jean-François who showed us how to be the best dealer in the world (nothing less).
I present to you the 7 reasons why you have to go to the Casino de Mont-Tremblant for the holidays this year:
1. The Casino de Mont-Tremblant is the only establishment you can ski-in ski-out in North America. You can arrive by ski, snowshoe, gondola ... even by crazy carpet if you want. The exterior of the Casino de Mont-Tremblant blends in with its surroundings, the building really looks like a chalet.
2. You need to taste the holiday cocktails featuring Montreal gin Romeo, it's my favorite gin. You will have the choice between drinks Lavender Lady or Atoka! You can also order the classics (Gin 7 Up, Gin tonic or Gin soda).
3. The atmosphere at the Casino de Mont-Tremblant is certainly present! I made a few Snapchat videos to show off my day.
4. No choice to stop at the Altitude seafood & grill restaurant if you want to eat well. The waiters and chef St-Arnaud are extremely friendly and the dishes are delicious. I must admit that the salmon tartare was the dream in the mouth haha! I invite you to visit the restaurant website to find out what it offers, but I warn you you risk salivating! In addition, a band in the lounge section plays classics for free every weekend. The complete program is available here.
5. You can also take advantage of the school table to learn tricks or even demystify a game. I thought I was good at Black Jack, but after this little workshop I really learned how to play well. The croupier Jean-François made us laugh, frankly a good time with him. You can rent a school table for your Christmas parties and even at any time.
6. I found 2 slot machines that I had never seen, the super cute OMG Kittens and the one for Gregory Charles. I would like to one day design a slot machine concept, it looks like we can be super creative, that's cool!
7. What is pleasant is that there is a shuttle service from the village of Mont-Tremblant that takes you directly to the casino. It's a short 10-minute trip, and in the evening on the shuttle it turns out to be a party. In addition, if you're lucky, you might come across a deer like in my video earlier in the article.
A big thank you to the entire Casino de Mont-Tremblant team for the welcome, I had a great evening for my first holiday party. I'm sure I'm coming back for a fun ride there! Here is a photo with a lot of love with the charming top Linda:
- CasinoMontTremblant (@casinotremblant) November 26 2016
This article was produced in collaboration with the Casino de Mont-Tremblant. All opinions expressed are my own.