FrenchEnglish

A disturbing video about this young man's experience with ecstasy

Phew. This hard-hitting video was uploaded a few days ago and I'm warning you, it's disturbing. Jordy hurdes, a 20-year-old Australian, had a very bad experience after taking ecstasy recreationally. He was close to death and must now learn to live with severe stammering and physical spasms from brain damage, which may be permanent. "Don't choose cheap fun, you never know what might happen to you.If a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll let you watch the video.

 

 

Posted by Jordy hurdes on Sunday, November 22, 2015