A man decided to make a list of all the reasons why his wife is crying
Aaron Gillies made a tweet that has been shared over 25 times. This British author uploaded a photo where you can read all the reasons why his wife is crying. He left as a comment accompanying the famous photo "My wife screams at absolutely anything. I mean, ANYTHING. So i started writing the reasons down because reasons."(Via JDM)
My wife screams at absolutely anything. I mean, ANYTHING. So i started writing the reasons down because reasons. pic.twitter.com/2ZO4gFEfmH
- TechnicallyRon (@TechnicallyRon) November 22, 2015
Here is a translation of this famous list:
- She discovered that swans can be cheerful and believed it to be really beautiful.
- She was on a waking day and saw the photo of a piglet.
- I waited until it got dark and I pretended to be Mister babadook.
- A rabbit fled from an arctic fox in a documentary.
- There were no cookies in the house.
- She remembered that swans can be cheerful.
- I tried to hold her hand when she wasn't expecting it.
- I made him supper after a long day.
- She watched a video about a dog.