8 reasons why you should listen to the next Canadiens game at the Casino de Montreal
Last Sunday I went to Casino of Montreal to listen to the game of Montreal Canadiens as part of their initiative # Should have been there. I was frankly surprised by the atmosphere in the 2 story area reserved for hockey fans. The Casino of Montreal has put the package so that the atmosphere is really festive with a top animation team jumping everywhere, former CH players having fun with us and gifts / contests for win prizes pretty hot. My blog bro JT 25 Stanley even took the opportunity to have the most beautiful redhead in all of Quebec for her Stanleybae, Youppi!. If you are looking for a place for next Wednesday, I invite you to go to the Casino de Montreal to celebrate the elimination (I hope) of the Ottawa Senators. In addition, Francis Bouillon will be on site to take photos, sign autographs and chat with fans! Here are a top 8 reasons why you should go to the Casino de Montreal for the next game:
1. I have never listened to the part on such a big screen
2. You can show your precision game talent to Yvon Lambert and other former CH players and thus have a chance to win 4 tickets for a CH match behind the players' bench (more information here)
3. The atmosphere is festive and in addition the lovely entertainment team gives gifts
4. You can do silly things with Youppi!
5. You can meet the fake Ginette Reno
6. If you're nice, you can ask the bartender to shoot you in the colors of the Montreal Canadiens.
7. The Hashtag # Should be that has more than 1700 posts on Instagram (there are some good photos)
8. Make a standoff with Yvon Lambert, seriously, that is priceless!
Yvon Lambert vs Pellep Pellep Pellep in the arm wrestlingYesterday I faced Yvon Lambert in a standoff / I had already lost hope of winning as soon as he took off his jacket #Gohabsgo # Fallaitêtrelà # CasinodeMontréal #PetitsPetitsMuscles
Posted by Stéphane Pellep Pelichet on Monday, April 20, 2015