Would you have the courage to eat the famous Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna? (Recipe)
This is probably the worst recipe in the world for someone with a peanut allergy or anyone who wants to watch their weight! I present to you the exceptional Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna! If you ever have the courage to taste this, I'll give you the recipe:
- 1 box of Nutter Butter cookies (or any kind of peanut butter cookie)
- A cup of Cool Whip whipped cream
- Reese's style chocolate
- ½ cup of peanut butter, melted in the microwave
- A box of vanilla pudding
Here are the instructions:
- Line the bottom of an 8 × 8 mold with Nutter Butter cookies.
- Add a drizzle of melted peanut butter.
- Add half of the pudding.
- Add half of the cream.
- Garnish with pieces of Reese's chocolate.
- Repeat all the steps for the 2nd floor!
- Decorate the top with pieces of cookies, Reese's chocolate and a drizzle of melted peanut butter.
- Leave to rest overnight so that the cookies become perfectly soft!