Here's a booze game to survive the bosses debate!
The newspaper Huffington Post had a great flash deciding to concoct an anti-depression remedy for the leaders' debates! With this recipe, you are guaranteed to have a great evening! Be careful to be very careful not to miss key phrases!
Take a sip if ...
- François Legault mentions his promise to lower taxes by $ 1000 per family
- Philippe Couillard mentions his promise to create 250 jobs in five years
- Pauline Marois promises that every family in Quebec will have a family doctor in 2016
- Françoise David promises to reduce greenhouse gases by 40% within six years
Take a shot if ...
- Philippe Couillard talks about a referendum
- Someone mentions Pierre Karl Péladeau
- Someone mentions Quebecor shares held by PKP
- Someone mentions the links between Arthur Porter and Philippe Couillard
- Someone mentions the alleged “deal” between Pauline Marois' spouse, Claude Blanchet, and the former president of the FTQ, Michel Arsenault.
- Someone mentions the charter of values / secularism
- Someone mentions the Islamic veil
Take two shots if ...
- Pauline Marois talks about a referendum
- François Legault pronounces the words "old parties" (we will quickly get drunk ...)
- Pauline Marois uses the expression "Philippe-flop" about Philippe Couillard
- François Legault mentions the time when he owned Air Transat
- Someone mentions the passage of Philippe Couillard in Saudi Arabia
Order a pitcher if ...
- François Legault takes a definitive position on the constitution
- Pauline Marois announces that there will be no referendum during a next PQ mandate
- Philippe Couillard reveals how much his work in Saudi Arabia has earned him
- Françoise David gets angry